Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winter Kisses (PTU-PUT)

ARTWORK: Artist @ PINUPTOONS

In Order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from CDO

PSP 9 (Any Version Will Work)

SCRAP KIT: Winter Kisses From Danielle

MASK: Aqua mask no 15

TEMPLATE: NO TEMPLATE 

FONT: AlexBrush

Okay Lets Begin!

Open new canvas 550X550
Paste paper 5 as a new layer.

Activate your mask
Go to load/save mask
Load mask from disk
Find your mask and click load.

Paste your winter frame and your choice of tube as a new layer.
Place to your liking then paste your elements as a new layer.

Elements are

winter frame
heart frame
present with rose and glass
polar bear with i love you
heart leaves
bow
heart mobile
hearts
kiss me wordart
lollipop
heart wordart
heart box
heart cupcake
my sparkles

Pls resize to your liking.
Use my tag above as a guide.

I resize all my elements 30% to 50%
Dont forget to put drop shadow of choice to all layers.


Add your name and copyright info
Saved your tag as png.
You are done!

Thanks for trying my tutorial.

***Gorgeous Arie 2012***
 

No comments:

Post a Comment