Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Celebrating AidilFitri Festival

just wanted to let you all know that i wont be online starting today wednesday the 8th till 19th as me and family are going to celebrate the aidilfitri festival outside the town so i might be carrying my laptop together with me but cant promised lol as the internet line in that area is really bad so see how but i hope everyone has a fabulous time wt their love ones.also i want to thank you so much for my CT rieka who i admired all her works in scrapping world she did an amazing job in every single works she have :) and lastly to missy from scrapswithattitude who i joined her yesterday thanks hun for offering to be a CT in your groups i am feeling so happy lol your work are amazing hun :) keep up the good work! ok hubby is calling me now and the kids said 'mummy,hurry up!' so i better offline now see u when i see u next next week ttyl hugsss xoxo     

No comments:

Post a Comment